Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal 8


I enjoyed ENC 1102, the blogging was a new experience for me but I enjoyed it. I thought the videos that we had to write about were very informational. I could relate to them and they were easy for me to write about. Having to do journals on the videos really helped me to focus and narrow down my writing topic. I really enjoyed the group critiquing and the input from my peers. The blogging was a new experience for me and I really loved it I am not going to promise to continue but I may. I did get a little lost with my comments though and I did not think to keep a list of which blogs I commented on until after the suggestion was made then it was a little too late. Overall I loved the atmosphere of the class and the people that I was able to meet. I am happy that you came up with the idea of posting our journals and final essays on our blogs so that others could read and comment on them. I feel that the feedback was very good and it helped me to think more about my topics. I enjoyed reading my classmates work and being able to see their point of view on the different subjects. I would like to thank you Mrs. Warren for helping me to experience something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment